The FAA certified Redbird TD2 flight simulator is now available for customer rental. This is a cost effective ideal platform for enhancing your piloting skills, advancing aircraft equipment knowledge, increasing situational awareness, and practicing decision making in response to unexpected flight conditions.
- Practice flight maneuvers and adverse attitude recovery
- Practice VFR and IFR VOR/GPS navigation and airport approaches
- Practice emergency procedures (like .. instrument & system faults, changing weather conditions)
- Preview x-country trip routes and destination airports
- Sharpen your night and mountain flying skills
- IFR rating introduction
- Learn how to fly complex / high performance aircraft
- Non-pilot flight training (fun way for non-pilots to learn about flying and assisting during flights)
Contact us for a demonstration and/or to learn more about using our Redbird TD2.