Whether you are a new student pilot just starting your flight training, interested in pursuing additional pilot ratings, or want to make your next cross country flight an enjoyable experience, our well maintained and well equipped Cessna 172 is waiting for you!
- JPI EDM 900 engine data management system. Click here to learn more
- Garmin’s 750 GPS with awesome IFR and VFR navigation features. Click here to learn more
- Automated Dependent Surveillance Broadcast (ADS-B) features enabling you to:
- See and be seen by nearby air traffic, and
- Display enroute weather information
- Garmin’s Angle of Attack (AOA) that displays aircraft attitude (great for preventing inadvertent stalls),
- A satellite monitored 406 Emergency Location Transmitter,
- A dedicated on-board iPad Mini with ForeFlight and Garmin Pilot apps to enhance flight planning and situational awareness (If you prefer you can use your own). Click here to learn more
- Hourly rental rate includes fuel
- Discounted block rates available
Click here to contact us about renting our aircraft
(1)King KX 155A
(1)King KI 208A indicator
ADS-B Flight information Service Broadcast
Calculate the weight balance for the Cessna 172 by CLICKING HERE.